House of Ewood is a Collectables Site Authored and Items sourced and bought by Damian John Paul Brown.
The Brown Family having lived on Bolton Road, Ewood for 4 Generations, Damian being of the 4th.
1st Generation) Great Grandad John (1869-1934)
2nd Generation) Grandad Francis (1899-1959)
3rd Generation) Dad John Leo (1931-1999)
4th Generation) Damian John (born 1968) & Six Sisters
'fede sendoa' is Basque for 'Strong Faith'
Should You be Interested in Knowing More or
Have Interesting Items Relevant just Call Damian on 07424 065 372
(or Tweet from the Facility Below - Scroll Down)
Relevant Items are Vintage Cufflinks, Items of French Royal Connection (especially Angouleme) and Unique Items
6a, Market Street
Phone: 07510 814 357
Not All Items Listed are For Sale
1) Handwritten Ink Copy (1 of 80) of Congress Declaration of Independence 4th July 1776
2) Book: Burke's Royal Families of the World - Volume 1 Europe & Latin America
3) Silver/Gold Cufflinks and Rolled Gold Shirt Studs manufactured by Percy Pike (Goldsmith) The Square, Market Harborough circa 1922 in Original Box
4) 6 OTARD Cognac Drink Glasses - OTARD Cognac is made in the Castle of Cognac, Southern France, where King Francis I of France was born
5) BMW Badge Tweets by @EnglandRovers